This webpage lists Pro-Life organizations, resources and pregnancy centers located throughout Brevard County in Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Titusville, and Melbourne that provide free services to help you make the choice for life a practical one, as well as a loving one, for you and your baby.
The “March for Life” takes place in Washington D.C. every January. It is one of the biggest Pro-Life events in the nation. The first March for Life was in 1974.
Club Zion Community Church is working with the headquarters of Priests for Life which is located in Titusville. Priests for Life represents a very specific effort to galvanize the clergy to preach, teach, and mobilize their people more effectively in the effort to end abortion and euthanasia. On another level, Priests for Life represents a family of ministries that reach and enrich every aspect of the pro-life movement.
LISTED BELOW ARE RECOMMENDED PRO-LIFE RESOURCES
Pregnant and Need Help? It’s often difficult to know where to turn when you are pregnant and afraid. Listed below are local pregnancy centers that provide free services to help connect you with the people and resources which can make the choice for life a practical one, as well as a loving one for you and your baby, regardless of your financial or social situation.
NONPROFIT PREGNANCY CARE CENTERS BREVARD COUNTY
Agape Pregnancy Center, 300 Magnolia Ave. Suite C , Merritt Island, FL 32952 – (321) 454-9853 – 24/7 Hotline: (800) 712-4357 – website: https://www.apcbrevard.com/
Their Mission – The purpose of the Agape Pregnancy Center (APC) is to demonstrate the love of Christ by being an active promoter of the sanctity of human life. We show this love by offering physical, emotional, and spiritual support to individuals who are facing crisis pregnancy and abortion issues.
All our services are FREE OF CHARGE and CONFIDENTIAL – PREGNANCY TESTS – LIMITED ULTRASOUNDS – PREGNANCY COUNSELING – PREGNANCY CLASSES – BABY BOUTIQUE – POST ABORTION SUPPORT
Pregnancy Care Center at BETA, 620 Garden Street, Titusville, FL 32796 – (321) 264-0446 = https://pccbeta.com/ – We serve Titusville, Mims, Scottsmoor, Christmas, Port St. John, Cocoa and East Orange County.
Free Confidential Services: FREE Pregnancy Tests – Compassionate lay-counseling – Pregnancy options Information – STI testing referrals & prevention info – Pregnancy prevention info – Area resources & referrals – Material support – Parenting education & support – Abortion Recovery Help. NOTICE: The Pregnancy Care Center at BETA does not perform nor refer for abortions. We are a NON-Medical facility.
PREGNANCY RESOURCES 165 North Babcock Street, Melbourne, FL 32935 – Call: (321) 752-5540 – Text: (321) 328-5540 – email: email@example.com – website: https://optionline.org/get-help/ Open Tuesday – Thursday 11:00am – 5:00pm – (last appointment is one hour before closing)
SERVICES: Pregnancy Tests, Ultrasound, STD Testing. All of our services are offered free of charge to ensure the highest level of impartiality in our standard of care. We are guided by the principles of informed decision making and holistic care. We believe in empowering every client with the resources they need to make confident reproductive choices in a supportive environment.
Learn About Us and Our Commitment to Care
- At Pregnancy Resources, we’re committed to providing you and your loved ones with exceptional care in a friendly, professional atmosphere. Located in Melbourne, Pregnancy Resources takes pride in being a leading provider of services for women experiencing unexpected pregnancy in Brevard County.
- We are guided by the principles of informed decision making and holistic care. We believe that our clients deserve the best care and strive to make sure you always feel welcome and at ease.
- We are committed to empowering every client with the resources they need to make confident reproductive choices in a supportive environment. We provide information about the expected benefits and risks of all options, including all types of abortion.
- All of our services are offered free of charge to ensure the highest level of impartiality in our standard of care. Because we don’t perform or refer for abortions, provide on-going prenatal care, and are not an adoption agency, we don’t profit from any option you choose. We’re here to support you.
- Whether you’re coming in for a simple confirmation of your pregnancy or a more complex discussion of your options, our dedicated team of health practitioners has the skills and resources to address all your needs. Our trained staff will listen to your questions, equip you with the information you need, provide resources, and simply be there for you.
- You can walk in during our clinic hours or make an appointment to be seen immediately. We can’t wait to care for you today
Live Chat – Option Line live chat is available any time, day or night. We offer free, confidential help, information about pregnancy signs and symptoms, information on all your options, and we can quickly connect you to the local assistance you need. Call our pregnancy helpline at 1-800-712-4357 or chat with us now! Our Website: https://optionline.org/get-help/
PREGNANCY INFORMATION FOR MEN – Do you think she’s pregnant? You are not alone in this situation. The two of you can get through this. She needs you now more than ever. It’s vitally important that you provide her with the support she needs –emotionally and physically. Here are some tips on how you do this. What to do:
- Talk with her and listen to her. Keep the lines of communication open between the two of you at all times. DO NOT close yourself off emotionally because this situation involves more than just you!
- Be there for her. She needs you now more than ever before.
- Talk with the people who care. In addition to keeping the lines of communication open between the two of you, it’s important to discuss the situation with parents and others who’ll be directly affected. Keeping this a secret will only add to the stress – yours and hers.
- Educate yourself. Collect information and seek advice from people you trust.
- Be honest with her and yourself. Own and share at all times how you feel. You’ll be surprised at how much it will help her to know that you share the same concerns. You’ll be surprised at what you learn about yourself. And you’ll be proud that you’re standing tall together!
What Not To Do:
- Don’t run from your responsibilities. The more you try to avoid this situation, the harder things will get for the three of you. Now. And forever.
- Don’t pressure her to do what you want. You both need to work together at all times. You’re a team now!
- Don’t stop communicating with her. Express your feelings and add your input whenever it’s needed. Show her your love!
IF you have had an abortion and need help!
Rachel’s Vineyard Post Abortion Ministry of the “Priests For Life” can help
What is Rachel’s Vineyard? Dr. Theresa Burke is the Founder of Rachel’s Vineyard – the largest post abortion ministry in the world. Her healing programs offer a unique sensory based treatment which integrates emotional, psychological and spiritual dimensions. https://www.rachelsvineyard.org/
Rachel’s Vineyard weekends for healing after abortion are offered throughout the year in locations across the United States and Canada, with additional sites around the world. Rachel’s Vineyard is a ministry of Priests for Life.
The program is an opportunity to examine your abortion experience, identify the ways that the loss has impacted you in the past and present, and helps to acknowledge any unresolved feelings that many individuals struggle with after abortion. Because of the emotional numbness and secrecy that often surrounds an abortion experience, conflicting emotions both during and after the event may remain unresolved. These buried feelings can surface later and may be symptoms of post abortion trauma.
The following is the contact in Central Florida to receive information for upcoming retreats: Rachel’s Vineyard Orlando/Central Florida 32802, Abortion Recovery Director Karen Reilly – AR Director Phone # 321-662-5097 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Website: http://www.rachelsvineyard.org
Silent No More Awareness Campaign
- Silent No More Campaign Videos: https://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/video/index.aspx?cid=42
- Silent No More Awareness is a Campaign whereby Christians make the public aware of the devastation abortion brings to women and men. The campaign seeks to expose and heal the secrecy and silence surrounding the emotional and physical pain of abortion.
- The Campaign began November 11th, 2002. As of December 2019, the Silent No More Awareness Campaign has held 2,065 Gatherings in 17 countries & all 50 states with 6,469 women and men sharing their abortion testimonies. Testimonies have also been shared at 152 high schools and universities in the last 11 years, 5 in 2019.
- There are 2,862 testimonies posted on the Campaign website with 563 that are shared via video! Currently there are 19,483 people registered with the Campaign representing 77 countries.
- People who are not ready to join the Campaign, are invited to ‘register their regret’. So far, 6,324 women and 678 men have said they regret their abortion or lost fatherhood. 487 women and men have posted memorials to their children.
- 248 Women are listed who’s death are documented as being caused by abortion. http://www.SilentNoMore.com/DeathsFromAbortion.
- To learn more about healing programs in your area, please visit:
- In 2011, we surveyed Campaign members; 328 surveys were returned – 310 women/18 men representing 450 abortions. More than ½ didn’t begin looking for healing until after 20 years. The longest was 36 years and the shortest was 1 month. The majority shared their testimony and gave us permission to share it.
- Many people responding to the survey made comments of how the campaign has positively impacted their lives.
- The Campaign is a project of Priests for Life and Anglicans for Life.
What are the Goals of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign?
- Reach out to people hurt after abortion, encouraging them to attend abortion after-care programs. Invite those who are ready to break the silence by speaking the truth about abortion’s negative consequences and the path to healing.
- Educate the public that abortion is harmful emotionally, physically and spiritually to women, men and families, so that it becomes unacceptable for anyone to recommend abortion as a ‘fix’ for a problem pregnancy.
- Share our personal testimonies of hurt and healing to help others avoid the pain of abortion.
How does the Silent No More Awareness Campaign Raise Awareness?
- Gatherings are held in public places nationwide featuring the voices of those who regret their abortions.
- Click here for the most current list of events. https://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/events/index.aspx
- Women and men share their testimonies at churches and other events.
- Individuals share their testimony in personal settings.
- Those who are silent no more publish articles, op-eds and letters to editors.
- The Campaign Celebrity Spokesperson Jennifer O’Neill (Actress, Model and Author) and Dr. Alveda King (niece of Dr. Martin Luther King) frequently appear on television and radio shows and speak before thousands of people sharing the negative impact of abortion in their lives.
- Campaign Billboards, Commercials, and Products that promote the Campaign message. Campaign DVD featuring full-length testimonies, commercials and video presentations. Order copies at mail@SilentNoMoreAwareness.org.
Who organized the Silent No More Awareness Campaign?
- Georgette Forney, President of Anglicans for Life (A Life-Affirming Ministry in the Worldwide Anglican Communion) and Janet Morana, Executive Director of Priests for Life are the Co-Founders of this Campaign.
- The Campaign is a non-denominational Christian effort and it has no political or legal agenda. (Participation in SNMAC, of course, is perfectly compatible with participation in the political or legal efforts of other organizations.)
- We are here for you! JOIN US https://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/join/index.aspx
Prayer to End Abortion
Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life, and for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion, yet I rejoice that you have conquered death by the resurrection of Your Son. I am ready to do my part in ending abortion. Today I commit myself never to be silent, never to be passive, never to be forgetful of the unborn. I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement, and never to stop defending life until all my brothers and sisters are protected, and our nation once again becomes a nation with liberty and justice, not just for some, but for all.
In His Name We Pray. Amen!